About Physical Sense
Our mission statement:
Our mission is to empower clients to prevent, heal and relieve pain, restore function and share knowledge.
Our vision statement:
Our vision is to become the centre for evidence based research in the effectiveness of trigger point treatment for the treatment of most injuries.
The patient is the client.
Aim of intervention is:
- Every client in the clinic is treated as we would treat our mother/ father/brother/ sister/ child
- The clinic is in existence to
- return clients to pre-injury status
- reduce clients pain
- prevent clients re-injuring
- improve client’s quality of life
- avoid clients treatment dependency
- That pain would be in the mind is not a diminishing factor of the experience of pain
- The clinic is not in existence to please the funder, however we strongly believe in the funder’s right to demand accountability and we gladly oblige
- When we feel that the philosophy behind regulatory decisions is a disadvantage to our clients, we see it as our moral duty to voice our concerns.
Ietje van Stolk